Latest Licensing News
Following a public consultation process last year, the Government has announced that it has decided not to introduce locally-set licensing fees at the present time. In addition, a universal date for the payment date will not be introduced...
27 February 2015 - 14:09 | Read Full Article
A police licensing officer has called for the introduction of a national framework for training in licensing...
18 February 2015 - 8:07 | Read Full Article
In 2013-14 music licensing body PPL took over 200 cases of copyright infringement to the High Court...
18 February 2015 - 7:52 | Read Full Article
Camden has launched a consultation into a late-night levy in the borough...
18 February 2015 - 7:43 | Read Full Article
After the Scottish Government reduced the alcohol limit for drivers from 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 mililitres of blood to 50 milligrams last year, the Government has confirmed that there are no plans for England to follow in the footsteps of Scotland...
04 February 2015 - 13:47 | Read Full Article
A nightclub in Lincolnshire has been granted a 6am licence after winning an appeal to extend its licence despite its location in a cumulative impact zone...
04 February 2015 - 13:46 | Read Full Article
- Government decides not to introduce locally set fees
- Police licensing officer calls for better training
- 230 music copyright breaches in 2013-2014
- Camden starts LNL consultation
- Government confirms no change to drink driving limit in England
- Dadds a Leading Firm in Legal 500 2013
- A guide to illicit alcohol and tobacco
- Late-night levy consultation for Chelmsford
- Noise nuisance and your premises
- Steve Waites wins Paris Marathon prize